Last updated: November 26, 2021
Version 1.0, Effective: November 26, 2021
Thank you for visiting AJM Canadian Immigration & Citizenship Services. Any cancellation (late or early) or refund will affect our business. We kindly request you to read and accept this policy before you make any decision on all our Services.
We do understand unforeseen circumstances do arise, at times mostly in our control or out of our control. We are committed to make your experience better and have created this policy which details our refund and cancellation policy.
Interpretation and Definitions
The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural or of any other text cases.
For the purposes of this Refund and Cancellation Policy:
Booking date refers to the booking calendar date you have requested that is under process or confirmed by us.
Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “AJM Canadian Immigration & Citizenship Services”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to AJM Canadian Immigration & Citizenship Services Inc., who is represented by Adrian James Menezes, RCIC.
Force Majeure means an extraordinary event or circumstance.
Goods refer to any physical items offered for sale on the Service.
Orders mean a request by You to purchase Goods or Services from Us.
Service refers to all the goods and services provided by e-mail, communication by electronic and or print, from any other source, from the website and from the Company.
Site referred to as “website” refers to AJM Canadian Immigration & Citizenship Services, accessible from https://ajmcanadian.com and all its subdomains and extensions.
You means “person”, or “persons”, or “legal entity”, or “Corporation”, or “Client” or “Your” means the individual accessing or using the Service, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service as applicable, including whose interests Adrian James Menezes, RCIC undertakes to represent for a fee or other consideration, regarding a processing or application or potential proceeding or application under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act or Citizenship Act.
1. Your Order Cancellation Rights
You are entitled to cancel Your Goods or Service with us subject to any of the following conditions being met:
- If you have received a confirmed booking date by us, and if the goods or services to be delivered by us under the contract are not delivered or started within thirty (30) calendar days from the booking date for services and you have not refused to an alternate date; or
- If the company decides to not accept a booking and or declines, rejects, cancels a booking date requested by you; or
- If you received a confirmed booking date and decided for any reason within twenty-four (24) hours from the date and time of first payment and upon receipt of the booking confirmation that you made a mistake or changed your mind, you must provide notice of cancellation via e-mail along with a reason to the company within twenty-four (24) hours of first payment and receive confirmation from the company, we will process your cancellation provided the confirmed booking date and time is not within one hundred and twenty (120) hours of the confirmed consultation, we will provide a refund less a Canadian fifty dollar ($50) service fee; or
- If you are unable to complete your agreed booking date and time or fulfill your commitment, due to personal reasons such as leave, vacation, family commitments, meetings and appointments or any other reason of similar nature, you must provide notice of cancellation along with a reason to the company no later than five (5) calendar days from the date and time of first payment and provided that your service has not started and the confirmed booking date and time is not within one hundred and twenty (120) hours of the confirmed consultation, and you receive confirmation from the company, we will process your cancellation and provide a refund less a (seventy-five percent) 75% service fee of the amount paid; or
- If during your checkout, you have been billed with inaccurate details due to your error of country selection, city or state selection, or any other errors caused by the information you entered, or causing a tax rate to be charged, you must provide prompt notice of cancellation via e-mail no later than twenty-four (24) hours from the payment date and time, along with a reason to the company providing sufficient documentation to prove the error such as a valid government issued identity card, and make a full payment for the service required with the correct details, upon validation of the provided document by the company, we will process your original cancellation and provide a refund less a Canadian twenty-five dollar ($25) service fee; or
- If during your checkout you select an incorrect plan and decide to change or cancel your service, you must provide notice of cancellation or change no later than twenty-four (24) hours from the first payment date and time, along with a reason to the company via e-mail, we will process your cancellation and provide a refund less a Canadian fifty dollar ($50) service fee provided the confirmed booking date and time is not within one hundred and twenty (120) hours of the confirmed consultation or should you require a change of plan for any reason provided that your service has not started and the confirmed booking date and time is not within one hundred and twenty (120) hours of the confirmed consultation and you provide notice to the company no later than twenty-four (24) hours of first payment or as agreed with the company, and make a full payment for the required amended service, upon receipt of payment, the company will process the refund of your original plan at no service fee.
The company does not charge or hold any additional fees of any kind, with the exception of the fees provided for the service and the Refund & Cancellation service fee if applicable as per Section 1.
In order to exercise Your right of cancellation, You must inform Us of your decision by means of a clear statement and receive confirmation from the company. You can inform us of your decision by:
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will initiate your reimbursement within 14 business days from the day, we complete and confirm via e-mail to you our review of your error or cancellation request. We will use the same means of payment as You used for the Service, less the applicable service fee from us. You will not incur any additional fees from us for such reimbursement, except as stated in Section 1. There may be other charges applied to your transaction such as foreign exchange fees or rates, foreign exchange conversions, bank, credit card or any other monetary transaction fees from third parties which are not controlled by the Company. The company will charge the required service fee as detailed in Section 1, due to the inconvenience or error if any caused and to ensure compliance and documentation.
Due to the nature of our goods and services we do not offer or accept returns.
Due to the nature of our goods and services we do not offer or accept exchanges.
Due to the nature of our goods and services we do not offer any gifts whether directly or indirectly or from any third-party. We will not communicate with any third parties for the privacy and security of our customer.
5. Force Majeure
The Force Majeure if applicable at the discretion of the Company allows the Company to be released from any contract, liability and its obligations, whether currently in force, past or future obligations, when extraordinary, extreme events or circumstances make it very difficult or impossible to fulfill the Company’s obligations for the Service.
The events of COVID-19 have been truly unprecedented and will affect the lives of people directly and indirectly. The Company wants to ensure continuous support and fulfillment of its obligations. The terms “extraordinary” and “extreme” are broad, to apply this provision the following test will apply in no particular order:
i) Can the Company fulfill its contract, obligation and duty in a safe and timely manner?
ii) Can the Goods and or Services be provided without affecting the health, well-being of either party?
iii) Is there any pandemic, epidemic, plague, communicable disease outbreak, government order, restriction in place affecting basic utilities, services, the Company and its operations?
iv) Is there any Public Health Order, curfew, limitation in place?
v) Is there a disaster such as:
a) Geophysical (e.g. Earthquake, Landslide, Tsunami and Volcanic Activity); or
b) Hydrological (e.g. Avalanche and Flood); or
c) Climatological (e.g. Extreme Temperature, Drought and Wildfire); or
d) Meteorological (e.g. Cyclone, Storm and Wave Surge); or
e) Biological (e.g. Disease Epidemic and Insect and or Animal Plague); or
f) Calamity, natural or man-made that will affect the quality and service provided?
If any of the notes in the above test apply, the Company will take necessary steps in communicating to affected parties, the Force Majeure provision is applicable, along with reasonable steps to mitigate any concerns, delays and liabilities by providing an estimated or delayed response in fulfilling its obligations such as delivery of goods and services where possible. The Company provides no warranties and or guarantees on the outcome.
Where the Force Majeure is applicable, the Company can suspend, cease and or terminate its performance, obligations, contracts, goods or services, either entirely or in part as long as necessary until the above test can be applied with the outcome not affecting any person, organization, service either directly or indirectly for the Company. The Company in its sole discretion will decide to operate some or all of its services that it deems will not harm or affect the outcome of the goods or services. The use of Section 5. is a last resort for events or circumstances that are considered “impossible”, “extreme”, “extraordinary” in considering the provisions of the provided test.
6. Contact Us
If you have any questions about our Refund and Cancellation Policy, please contact us:
- By visiting the Contact us page; or
- By email: email@example.com; or
- By writing to: AJM Canadian Immigration & Citizenship Services Inc., 146 Kilbride Ave, Winnipeg, MB, R2V 0Z8, Canada.